Halloween Event Guide
**Download/print guide here**
More Events below:
Old School New School present Halls of Horror
! St. Mel’s College, Longford is an enchanted space, full of ghost stories, creaky hallways and century old myths.
Legend has it the halls of the old building became haunted in the early 1900s. You’ll hear Banshee tales and have the bejaysus frightened out of you with the random ghost and goblins scattered around the place, eager to get a fright or 3 out of you.
October 28th to 31st. Over 16s tour from the 28th to 31st, 6pm – 10pm. Under 16s tours from the 30th & 31st, 2pm – 6pm. 15 tickets available every 15 minutes, Over 16s ticket prices €22.50. Under 16s ticket prices €8, Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) €50. *No fancy dress allowed*, for bookings go to www.osns.ie
- Cruiser Boats Ireland, based at Ballyleague/Lanesborough present: The Ghost Disco Boat! This is a family event and includes face painting, boat trip, spooky treats, goodie bag, ghost stories and disco onboard. Tickets on sale now, €15 per person. For bookings go to Eventbrite/ghostdisco
- Lus na Greine, Granard present its 2 Day Halloween programme. Wednesday the 27th of October 2021 For ages 5-12 *please book the appropriate time slot for your child*. Location: Granard Youth Hub, Cost: €7 per Child. Thursday the 28th of October 2021 Time: 11am-2pm for ages 5-12. Location: Granard Community Centre, €5 per Child. Call Lus Na Greine now to book your place on 043-6660977
- Vintage Bar & Steakhouse, Moydow present their Halloween costume party, prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. DJ Pete hosting from 8pm, should be a frightfully good night!
- Heroes & Villian's Scarecrow Trail - Monday 25th October 12pm-4pm in conjunction with North Longford Girl Guides. Theme - 'Heroes & Villians', family day out with bake sale, hotdogs, raffles and more. Register at email@example.com.
- Scarecrow spooktacular...Knights and Conquests invite you to get creative this Hallowe'en and enter their MediEvil spooktacular scarecrow competition. Prizes for the best scarecrows. Contact Déirdre or Bartle on 086 7006715 or for more info see KnightsConquests/scarescrow.